2. Face masks. They’re not just for Spidey anymore! Think of the approving looks you’ll get in the carpool lane. Nothing says “school safety” like the minivan mom rocking this look!
3. Florals and sadness. I just want to include this person, not only because of her winsome pairing of florals, but also because her tired and naked face was the one image with which I totally identified. This is the exact look I typically sport when hauling my daughter to 6:30 am choir practice. I also grab my beaded face mask because I don’t want to be recognized. It never works.
4. Breast mesh. Again with the practical! I love this look! Perfect for book club!
4. Bows. I really do love these shoes. But I chose this photo for the pink bows. Pink bows of any size are VERY FLATTERING, but when they span the width of a woman’s torso, you know you’re on to something.
5. No comment.
6. Sometimes I worry about whether I should wear boots with a particular outfit. I can see I have been over-thinking. Also, let’s be humanitarians and get this woman some lip gloss.
7. Everyone needs highlights in the spring. Please remember this. Also, everyone needs to trust bang cutting with the professionals. Also, Thea wants you to know she’s worried about the eye make-up.
8. And finally, boob cut-outs. Just to remind the boobs where they need to land. Middle age is tough, friends, and sometimes we need direction.
Happy spring! Now go shop!